T3: SINGLE PASS CURL 1"
T3: SINGLE PASS CURL 1"
T3: SinglePass Curl Professional Curling Iron 1″
Perfect curls for sure. Using T3's SinglePass® digital technology, the SinglePass Curl Iron creates sleek, lustrous curls in just one pass. An intelligent microchip continuously adjusts the heat to minimize fluctuations and thus maintain a constant temperature.
High-performance ceramic heating elements create even heat, without hot spots, so you can style your hair to perfection in just one pass. T3's 32mm tourmaline and ceramic clip-on cylinder glides effortlessly through hair, smoothing and eliminating frizz. Five heat settings from 127°C (260°F) to 210°C (410°F) meet the needs of all hair types.
The elegant and light model facilitates styling. Other features: SmartTwist adjustment (to turn the device on or off and adjust the temperature), automatic voltage regulator (from 100 to 240 V), automatic shutdown after one hour, professional 360° swivel cord of 2.4 m (9 ft), cold tip and holder, two-year warranty.
- SinglePass® digital technology from T3: constant and even heat, fast and impeccable results.
- 32mm Tourmaline and Ceramic Clip-on Barrel: Creates lustrous, neat and long-lasting curls.
- Five heat settings from 127°C (260°F) to 210°C (410°F): an optimal heat level for every hair type.
- Lightweight model: for a pleasant styling experience.
- SmartTwist setting: to turn the device on or off and easily adjust the temperature.
- Automatic voltage regulator (from 100 to 240 V): can be used anywhere in the world (with an adapter).
- Automatic shutdown after one hour: safe and energy efficient.
- Cool tip and support: easy and safe styling.
- 2.4m 360° swivel cord: tangle-free and tangle-free.
- Two-year warranty: comprehensive protection and support options.
T3 SinglePass® digital technology
The SinglePass® digital technology provides even and optimal heat along the cylinder, the secret to a long-lasting result from the first pass, without exposing the hair unnecessarily to heat.
T3 Tourmaline® and Ceramic Technology
When heated, T3's unique Tourmaline® and ceramic surface emits negative ions that seal cuticles and eliminate frizz for shiny, long-lasting results.
Work on dry, detangled hair. Part the hair at the temple and tie the top half. Divide the lower part into strands of 2.5 to 5 cm. Place the end of a section under the clip and roll upwards, wrapping the hair evenly around the cylinder. Hold for a few seconds, then release. To create loose curls, pull lightly on the still warm wick.
- Avoid wrapping the power cord around this iron to avoid damaging the electrical cord.
- Consult the supplied user guide before using the device.
Women with chin length or longer hair looking for a traditional curling iron to create waves and defined curls