T3: Lucea ID
T3: Lucea ID
Lucea ID by T3 allows you to adjust the heat for smooth, shiny results and less damaged hair. Introducing the first professional flat iron that offers styling customization like never before. Lucea ID uses advanced T3 HeatID technology to reinvent your styling experience.
A smart touchscreen interface and 9 heat settings that automatically adjust to your personalized profile based on hair texture, length and color treatments. Nothing is left to chance with personalized heat that produces smooth, shiny results.
Using T3's Rapid HeatIQ™ technology, the Lucea ID device delivers precise heat and styling in one pass for frizz-free hair. CeraGloss™ ceramic plates smooth cuticles and seal in shine, while the ion generator infuses hair with millions of smoothing negative ions.
Designed for next-day touch-ups, Refresh mode uses less heat to protect hair. ThermaTouch™ insulating technology allows you to hold the device without burning yourself, making styling easier.
Other features: StyleEdge design, long plates, PrecisionControl articulation, automatic voltage regulator, automatic shut-off after 1 hour, 2.4 m cord with 360° swivel, 2 year warranty.
- T3 HeatID Technology: Automatically chooses your optimal heat setting based on your texture, length and color selections
- T3 Rapid HeatIQ™ Technology: Delivers precise heat for gorgeous hair in just one stroke
- Nine Heat Settings: Provide custom heat for hair of all types and textures
- CeraGloss™ ceramic plates: reveal shiny, long-lasting, frizz-free styles
- Touchscreen and auditory feedback: makes selecting settings simple and intuitive
- Ion generator: reduces static electricity, enhances shine and fixes the hairstyle
- Refresh mode: reduces the heat level to smooth already styled hair and do touch-ups
- ThermaTouch™ technology: insulating technology that allows you to hold the device without burning yourself to style your hair with more precision
- StyleEdge design: straighten, wave or curl hair without snags
- Longer plates*: speeds up styling by covering a larger area of hair
- PrecisionControl articulation: provides optimal tension in the handle and ideal pressure in the plates for styling with precision
- Automatic voltage regulator (from 100 to 240 V): can be used anywhere in the world (with an adapter)
- Automatic shut-off after one hour: for carefree styling
- Professional 2.4 m cord swivels 360°: does not tangle or tangle
- Two-year warranty: comprehensive protection and support options
*Compared to other T3 25mm flat and styling irons.
An independent study found that nearly 2/3 of consumers were able to reduce the heat setting they normally use while using Lucea ID to style their hair.*
- 97% of participants reported smooth, shiny, frizz-free results.*
- 98% of participants agreed that their hair looked healthy after using Lucea ID.*
- 96% of participants said they were able to style their hair quickly with Lucea ID.*
*Based on a consumer survey of 99 women in the United States.
Switching on and off
To ACTIVATE, press and hold the lit light on the power button until the device vibrates and the lights flash alternately.
To TURN OFF, first unlock the device by quickly pressing the power button twice. Then press and hold the power button until the iron vibrates and the lights flash alternately.
Note: The power button remains lit while the device is plugged in; that said, this one won't heat up until it's turned on.
Heat ID mode
- Create your HeatID profile: Press each HeatID icon to create the HeatID profile:
- Hair texture (fine, medium or coarse hair)
- Hair length (short, medium or long hair)
- Coloring (yes or no)
- Lock the HeatID profile: Press the power button twice. The iron will begin to heat up.
- Ready to use: The device is ready to use when it beeps and the lights stop flashing.
The icons will stop flashing when touched, and the indicator lights will indicate the selection.
To manually adjust the heat settings, switch to manual mode. Press at the top of the temperature chart to increase the heat and at the bottom of the temperature chart to decrease it.
- If the screen is unlocked: Press the power button once to enter manual mode.
- If the screen is locked: Press the power button twice to unlock the screen, then another time to enter manual mode.
- To touch up previously styled hair, press the Refresh mode button on the unlocked screen. The indicator lights on the screen will turn blue.
- The tool is ready to use when the lights stop flashing.
- To exit refresh mode, unlock the screen by pressing the power button twice, then press the refresh mode button.
- For people looking for a personalized hairstyle.
- For people who want to straighten, wave or curl their hair without snags.
- All hair types and textures.