T3: 4.5cm Professional Styling Iron (BodyWaver)
Voluminous waves in one easy step. The BodyWaver Iron features a uniquely designed hollow 4.5cm Tourmaline®+ Ceramic barrel, five heat settings and an ergonomic handle to create waves, add volume and boost shine as easily as possible. a professional stylist can do it, even the second day after your shampoo.
It's like getting a neat blow-dry without having to use a hair dryer and a round brush. Utilizing T3 SinglePass® Radial Technology, the BodyWaver iron produces consistent heat to quickly deliver long-lasting results without damaging hair.
No matter your hair type or texture, the BodyWaver iron will give you professional style every time without causing unnecessary damage. Other features: five heat settings up to 210°C (410°F); cold tip and support; 2.4 m 360° swivel cord; 1 hour auto power off delay; two-year warranty.
- 4.5 cm cylinder: for voluminous and neat waves
- T3 Tourmaline® + Ceramic Technology: Seals the hair cuticle while creating smooth, lustrous waves
- T3 SinglePass® Radial technology: maintains a constant temperature throughout the cylinder for even styling and healthy hair
- Hollow cylinder: allows heat to disperse evenly from the outside of the cylinder
- Five heat settings up to 210°C (410°F): perfect for all hair types and textures
- Narrow ergonomic handle, cold tip and support: for comfortable and safe use
- Automatic shut-off after one hour: for carefree styling
- 2.4m 360° swivel cord won't tangle or tangle
- Two-year warranty: comprehensive protection and support options
- Work on dry, detangled hair.
- Part the hair at the temple and tie the top half.
- Divide the lower part into strands with a width of 2.5 cm to 5 cm.
- Place the end of a section under the clip and roll upwards, wrapping the hair evenly around the cylinder.
- Hold for a few seconds, then release.
T3 SinglePass® Radial Technology
Regular styling irons use a single central heating plate that does not heat the entire barrel. Thus, the temperature fluctuates, the waves do not last and the hair is damaged by excessive use. The BodyWaver iron features a ring of ceramic elements that heat the outside of the barrel to quickly deliver long-lasting results without damaging hair.
- Tips Inward: For a slick inward style, position the iron parallel to the floor and curl the tips towards the face. Repeat for all wicks.
- Points outwards: for an outward hairstyle, position the iron parallel to the floor and roll the strands away from the face. Direct the strands in the same direction for a neat appearance or in several directions for a more relaxed style.
- Waves or curls outwards: for a cascade of neat and flexible waves or curls, position the iron perpendicular to the floor, the pliers at the front, then roll the locks away from the face. Tip: For more defined curls, use the entire length of the cylinder instead of wrapping the strand several times around the same section. Repeat for all wicks.
- Inward Waves or Curls: For voluminous, glossy waves or curls that frame the face, position the iron perpendicular to the floor, the tweezers pointing back, then curl the strands toward the face. Repeat for all wicks.