The lightweight formula of this hyaluronic acid-infused shampoo is ideal for lightened, bleached, gray or highlighted blonde hair. The delicate cleansing formula soothes and hydrates hair from root to tip for a lightweight feel and luminous blonde.
It detoxifies hair from pollution and removes dulling agents. Enriched with a patented combination of hyaluronic acid and edelweiss flower, the formula contains high concentrations of antioxidants to prevent damage and protect the fiber. Hyaluronic acid intensely moisturizes blonde hair and smoothes the fiber for an even feel throughout the strand. Hair is ready to be treated, illuminated with natural shine and nourished to the tips.
– Provides long-lasting hydration and luminous shine.
– Makes hair 8 times shinier when used with Fondant Cicaflash.
– Dislodges impurities and pollution particles.
– Prevents pollution from being redeposited on the fiber.
– In combination with Fondant Cicaflash, this shampoo makes hair 11 times more resistant to breakage.
– In combination with the Fondant Cicaflash or the Ultraviolet Mask, the hair fibers are nourished for up to 24 hours.
– Instantly provides long-lasting shine.
HOW TO USE IT
Wet the hair and wring out the excess water well before applying the equivalent of a twenty-five cent piece of shampoo in small touches on 5 targeted areas of the hair. Add water and emulsify. Focus on the scalp for this first shampoo, massaging with your fingertips to loosen impurities. Rinse well. Apply a second time the equivalent of a twenty-five cent piece of shampoo in small strokes and add water. This second wash will produce a lot more foam which will make it easier to clean the lengths to the ends. Rinse well.
Pursue hydration with Cicaflash Fondant or Ultra-Violet Mask.
Use this shampoo as a daily shampoo or alternate with Bain Ultra-Violet for a delicate cleanse that neutralizes unwanted brassy and yellow undertones.
The Bain Lumière can also be used as a pre-shampoo, to dislodge impurities from the scalp before further neutralizing the blonde on the mid-lengths and ends with the Bain Ultra-Violet.